Monday, February 11, 2008

Random things on a Monday

  • Why is it that I can wake up in the middle of the night with a list of things that need to be done at work the next day, yet when I'm at work and have the time to do said things I can't remember what they were?
  • This warm weather is nice. My newly pampered toes are enjoying the air (and I'm enjoying admiring them) but it's really good that my heater works well in my car. Seriously cold toes in flip-flops!
  • I went to the High School today with Jon-Boy and Trin, it's our regular Monday see-and-be-seen time. After I had parked and was walking up to the office a student stopped me and said "I really like you're Mustang." It's nice to have a cool car!
  • And yes, Songfriend, I put the convertible top down today!
  • Wednesday I'm meeting with the students that are reading through the Bible with me. We have those One-Year Bibles with the passages all picked out for you on specific days, which is great...if I had read any of it. I'm still in mid-January. It's almost mid-February. I should be reading. My old friend procrastination is visiting.
  • I realized today that I will out every night for the next 10 days. I'm not sure I'm gonna make it!
  • Why are White Mocha's so good? Why can't I resist them?
  • Is anyone else having trouble with spell check on blogger? It hasn't worked in days...so don't hold spelling errors against me!
  • That's it. I'm tired. Good Night!

No comments: