Monday, October 1, 2012

What to say

I get to this page, lately, and have a bazillion things I think about posting.  I start a post, my mind wanders, the words don't come out easily and eventually I hit the "save" and "close" buttons and journey elsewhere.  I have things to say until I start writing, it seems, then the words dry up.  They just float away.  Maybe I don't really have anything to say...

But I do have things to say.  I have things to say about politics, the church, family, forgiveness, the bus, the light rail, the weather, friends, cake baking, weddings, babies, health care, traveling, hopes, dreams, relationships, children, faith, hope, grace, love, imagination, evangelism, religion, depression, rats, prayer, books, lying, secrets, work Diet Coke vs. Diet Pepsi and how G.W. Bailey on "Major Crimes" and "The Closer" before that and "M.A.S.H." a way long time before that reminds me of my Boompa every time I see him. 

Yep, I do have things to say...and one day they will make their way to the surface and move through my mind to my typing fingers to the keyboard to this page and instead of "save" and "close" I will hit "publish".

No comments: