Monday, June 10, 2013

Grumpy Monday's

I hereby declare this to be a grumpy Monday.

I woke up grumpy.

I waited in line for my coffee grumpy.

I watched two people who ordered after me get their coffee before me and continued to be grumpy.

I drove to work grumpy.

I have checked work emails and am still grumpy.

I listened to the person who can't seem to get to work on time and has a million excuses make another excuse and got grumpier...and I don't even work with them!

I am hoping that by the time the Bachelorette viewing party begins tonight my grumpiness will have been dispersed because it could get ugly people.  Tonight might be the night that I stay home and watch the Bachelorette by myself (though that takes the fun out of it.)

Sigh.  Grumpy Monday it is.  I think the door to the office will remain closed all day.  I'll try to keep the rest of my grumpiness to myself.


No comments: