Monday, September 16, 2013

Random Brittany fact of the day

I'm sure it says something about me.

I'm not sure what it says about me.

It's not the first time I've noticed it.

It might distract people.

I know it makes some people laugh.

Here's my confession:

I talk with my hands.

If someone forced me to sit on my hands while talking, I could do it but it would be reallllly difficult.

I manage to contain the free hand movement while talking, at times.

It's not very professional to be waving one's hands about in the air with fervor in polite company.

But when no one is in the office and I am on the phone...WATCH OUT!!!

I guess the good news is that no one else is around to watch me talk on the phone and gesture ferociously with my hands...unless they are walking by my open office door.

And the person who's eye would get poked out by my wild gesticulating would be me.

The other piece of good news is that I don't tend to talk a lot when with a large group of people.

And that, my friends, is a random Brittany fact of the day.  =D

No comments: