Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Five: The Random edition

Over at RevGalBlogPals there's a Friday Five that I felt like playing:
RevKarla says:  Hello Pals~~
Random Friday Five is back!
1. If you could sneak away anywhere this weekend, right now, all expenses paid,
where would you go and what would you do?
Do I have more than two days or am I taking a private jet?  Maui or the Big Island of Hawaii, just to sit on the beach and watch the waves and maybe go float in the waves on a pool noodle.  I would say down to the beach just a few miles from my house but that water is cooooolllldddd!!!
2. What is for lunch today? (one of the very first FF I ever played asked this.)
Lunch?  People eat lunch?
3. Along that first-FF-I-ever-played theme, what are you wearing today?
Khaki capris, a blue and white sleeveless shirt and white cardigan...cause though it's warm to hot outside the office is cold!
4. Along the Today Theme, what are you doing today?
Working...when not playing the Friday Five...and then going to the Fair.  Turkey races and fair food (to make up for the no-lunch?)  Yippee!
5. Along the random theme, what is your favorite scent, and why?
Scents are tough for me as they tend to trigger migraines if they are too strong.  However, nothing beats the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.  I think I associate the smell of chocolate chip cookies with love.  It's my Mom's fault.  =)

No comments: