Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Changes

It's Tuesday night at 6:30pm and I'm home. I'm not sick, I'm not on vacation, just home...because...I am no longer the one running Middle School Youth Group! It's a change that has been in the works for months now and tonight, it's real. After 9 1/2 years, I am no longer the Middle School leader.

I have to say, it's weird being home on a Tuesday night but I know that the time will be filled by one thing or another. For tonight I'm rejoicing in the reality of a new focus for ministry, High School and Young Adult and enjoying being off.

There are still stories to come from Mississippi but I'm finding it hard to come up with words, so for now, I'll sit back, enjoy a little TV, a good book and the rest of the fudge Aunt C. sent for Christmas, all the while praising God for changes in life.