Thursday, August 1, 2013

Every so often I feel the need to say the following...

I believe in a God of mystery.

I believe in a God who's love knows no human bounds.

I believe that each person has access to God.

I believe that God works in the lives of people who believe and don't believe in God...because God so loves.

I believe that no matter how hard I try, I cannot be God.

I cannot judge a persons soul,

faith,

commitment to,

or understanding of God,

without being judged myself...and probably most likely be found lacking all of the above.

I believe God knows a heck of a lot more than I do

and I believe that when I try to deny another persons faith because they don't believe in God or follow God the same way I do, I am the hypocrite, the Pharisee, the one lacking faith in a BIG, AMAZING, MYSTERIOUS GOD.

someecards.com - I know it secretly irritates the hell out of you that God loves me just as much as he loves you.

P.S.  This list of "I believes" is not limitless or even finished because I also believe that my faith, my understanding and my belief in God is an ever evolving story...check back this list will change at some point in the future.  =)

No comments: