Thursday, May 17, 2007

Well, now

I've been thinking about doing this for awhile...by this I mean starting a blog. I thought about being anonymous (which may still happen at some point) but ultimately decided, why not just go for it. So, here I am.

Blogging makes me nervous for many reasons. One is that nobody will read it and two that people will read it. Yeah, I know, a little wacko. It's not the reading part that makes me nervous, it's the commenting thing. I think it's too easy to be mean or careless when commenting on a blog. I read enough blogs, I see enough comments and I know that when we don't have to say something to a person's face, we're more likely to be cutting and cruel. I like to pretend that I have thick skin, but I know better. Words hurt. All this to say, if you disagree with anything I have to say here and want to let me know in the comment section, please, be kind. There really is a live human being behind this blog. With real feelings.

And so, the journey begins.

No comments: