Friday, July 27, 2007

My Friday date

For the past couple of years I've had a standing Friday date. An all day Friday date. We have a regular routine. Bible Study in the morning school year, hang time during the summer, lunch together and back home for a nice afternoon nap. I really look forward to my Friday date.

What's especially fun is the comments that we get when we are together. My date is pretty darn good-looking and can be very charming, always attracting attention from other people. There are always new adventures, new areas of life to be explored, it's really never a dull moment with my Friday date.

Oh, there's an important detail that I've left out. See, about 10 months ago, my Friday date changed a little bit. In fact, they stopped for a while. I was dateless for a couple of months and then they restarted again, with a new Friday date partner. I still see my original date on Friday's but just for a short time. Tonight they were both here, hanging out together. The original date decided that my new date needed to be "put in the basket" and then decided that he needed to be "in the basket" too. It was a lot of fun. I got pictures.

Yep, Little Boy and the Train Guy...my two favorite Friday dates.

No comments: