Friday, February 11, 2011

Round three

All week my shoulders have been getting tighter and tighter and tighter. My friend K has been known to tell me on many occasions to "stop wearing your shoulders as earrings." As my stress levels rose all week I kept repeating a mantra "happiest place on earth, happiest place on earth, happiest place on earth". Tomorrow morning at way-too-early-o'clock in the morning I will be getting up, finishing my bag packing and heading out the door. First for Star$ and then to Grammy B's house where I will meet up with my traveling friends, N, Train Guy, Adventure Boy and Grammy B. Sometime in the afternoon we will be scooping up K along the way and then, then my third trip to the Happiest Place on Earth will commence. Best birthday present I ever gave myself was a annual pass to the Happiest Place on Earth.

Fun is going to be had (meltdowns, most likely as well), pictures will be taken and most importantly, the stress of the week will be sloughed off these shoulders as I enjoy being a kid again. The stress will be there when I get home, but for now, I'm gonna enjoy my godsons, enjoy my birthday present to me again and enjoy the fantasy of the Happiest Place on Earth...and be grateful for the memories being made.

No comments: