- I am a girl.
- I got up 5 minutes late.
- I could not decide what to wear.
- Decided what to wear and then realized I had a "tan" line. Changed mind on top.
- Put on new top.
- Went to leave and realized the fog was in.
- Went back for a sweater.
- I do not have a navy blue nor do I have an off white sweater.
- Had an off white sweater that I wore three times and decided it was awful.
- Donated it to Goodwill.
- It's cold, I need a sweater.
- Dilemma ensued.
- Wearing white and off-white unsettles me.
- Finally tore a white sweater off the hanger and refused to look in the mirror.
- Raced out the door, sailed through the various lights until that one light.
- Watched the bus turn up the street while sitting at that one light that would.not.turn.green.
- Started writing a letter to the city about that stupid light in my head.
- Light turned green.
- Pushed the van ahead of me to park and ride.
- Jumped out of car.
- Watched bus pull away.
- Sometimes it is a pain to be a girl.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Today I missed the early commuter bus today by 30 seconds because: