Sunday, April 19, 2009

California Dreaming

It was too tame of a trip. We didn't have rental car problems (except for the windshield wiper issue and, well, that one is kind of embarrassing for Yo Momma so we won't talk about that), there were minor injuries aka no hospital visits, and we had pretty steady work all week long. And then we got to the airport this morning. We are being held hostage in Houston. Only one person is being released at a time. Don't worry, it's pretty nice here. We have Starbuck$, BBQ Beef, Borders and more! Plus Yo Momma has oranges and apples.

I'm having too much fun for some of the passengers frustrated with the delays. I keep laughing and people keep giving me dirty looks but seriously, people, I've worked hard all week, been up since 5am and am a little loopy. If I don't laugh, I'm either gonna fall asleep or cry. Laughing is the better option, trust me.

No comments: