Monday, October 12, 2009

Windshield wipers

It's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow. Buckets of rain is predicted. Last week, I decided it was time (after bugpalooza) to buy new windshield wipers. I was down at Costco, found the correct wipers at a price that seemed too good to be true and purchased. Yesterday, in anticipation of the buckets of rain, I spent time reminding myself how to install a new wiper blade. I finally got the old one off the drivers side, opened the box to get the windshield wipers out and one blade came out. What?! Then it dawned on me, the price really was too good to be true...there is only one wiper blade per box. A mega wiper blade at that...it really looked like two!

Tomorrow mega blade and wimpy blade will have to get me safely down to Costco...I've run out of time today. I hope they aren't sold out by the time I get there!

No comments: