Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brown paper bag

Every so often I arrive at church to find a brown paper bag sitting in the work room with my name on it. I love brown paper bag days. What's inside is always a surprise but a good surprise.

One of the church members is a master shopper/coupon clipper and she keeps us supplied with candy. Loads and loads of candy. I haven't had to buy gum for a youth group event in years.

Today there was a bag waiting for me. We received a bag last week, so I was a little surprised. I waited until I got to my office to open it and when I did I laughed out loud. Inside was chocolate and this...Oh she knows youth ministry well. :)

1 comment:

Crimson Rambler said...

when I retired at the end of December, Brittany, one of the harder decisions was whether to leave the super-size jar of TUMS in my bottom drawer for the next Rector..... I hear ya, sistah!