Tuesday, June 19, 2007

10 1/2 Hours

In 10 1/2 hours our group will be getting on the plane for Pearlington. I should be sleeping, since I have to be up in 7 hours and I didn't sleep well last night thanks to a program that tried to suck the life out of my computer. Ugh. I have successfully figured out the problem though! Woo-Hoo! Just not sure if we are going to be able to post pictures while in Pearlington. Gonna have to wait and see.

There are a couple of things that we would appreciate prayer for in the coming days so I'm just going to list some things and call it a night.
  • Please pray for a safe journey for the 15 of us flying tomorrow and for our safe arrival at the Motel in Slidell.
  • It seems small, but I would also appreciate prayer for the process of renting the vehicles. We've always had some kind of issue with that and it gets annoying after awhile.
  • Pray for Lynn, who is under doctors orders to not come to Pearlington with us. Pray that she will have time to rest and heal. We'll miss her a lot!
  • And finally, pray for team unity. That's going to be a big one all week. We can do great things as individuals or fabulously amazing things as a team.

That's all! I'm off to sleep...well after I pack one last bag.

No comments: