Thursday, August 16, 2007

Allergies

I woke up this morning sneezing. It's never a great day when I wake up sneezing. There are only two things that means, a cold or allergies. Today I think it's allergies, though as the day has gone on my throat has gotten a little more raw, which could mean this is turning into something uglier. Yea.

The thing that bugs me the most about allergies is that just when I think I've got control of them with meds, the wind starts blowing stuff around and I start sneezing over and over and over again. Itchy eyes aren't my favorite either cuz then I wind up with black circles under my eyes...mascara. I love the raccoon look...NOT!

I've never had myself tested to see what I'm allergic too, and really I don't care. I take my Kirkland brand of Claritin faithfully, use Allergy Eye Drops and hope that takes care of it. But on days like today I wish I could hide in an allergen free room and breathe! Without sneezing three times in a row, having my nose run constantly and rubbing at my itchy eyes.

Oh well, it could be worse. I'm off to buy more eye drops. Hopefully the wind dies down soon!

No comments: