Friday, May 9, 2008

Coasting

This has been a crazy busy week and there are still two days to go. I'm going to make it, right?

I've felt like I've been coasting through the last week, just ticking away the days until I go away. I'm having a hard time remembering what I did on Tuesday and it's only Friday and that's just not like me. Oh, do I ever need a break!

Today I started running the minute I got up and haven't really stopped until just this moment. Though there was that beautiful 2 hour period where I had lunch with K and then Trin and I got pedicures but the time getting to that space and time afterward has just all blurred together. I remember it being 3pm and now it's 9. Tomorrow at the bright and sunny hour of 7:30am I'm heading to SC to do a walk-a-thon followed by a fabulous beautiful day at our local theme park for Christian Music Day with the youth. Yes, I am a little wacky.

Okay, I just got off the phone with Train Guy. Can I just say three year-olds can be absolutely adorable? He had K call me back because she hung up the phone without letting him say goodbye. That's all he said was goodbye. Too cute!

On that note, I'll end this post. Time to take my pampered tootsies to bed and rest up for tomorrows big walk!

No comments: