Friday, May 23, 2008

Surfacing

It's been a few pretty heavy spiritual days. I'm nowhere near able to express what God and I have been talking about the last couple of days and honestly might not be able to for awhile. I do have to say that those snow storm predictions were right on. Yesterday (Thursday) we woke up to snow and it snowed off and on until 2 or 3pm. Nothing major, just like a light rain only in snow form. That didn't stop us from spending the whole day up by Fallen Leaf. It was a little surreal to be sitting by a lake talking with God and having snow fall on my notebook. Strange stuff. The snow wasn't sticking though and the sun shined through at intervals so I stayed pretty warm and dry.

This morning we woke up to snow actually on the ground in spots. Very fun, kind of cold. Trin and I are heading out to buy sweatshirts cuz the weather forecast calls for more rain and cool weather throughout the weekend. I'm tired of the sweatshirt I brought!

The adventure continues!

No comments: