Songbird over at RevGalBlogPals says:There's a new baby on my street, a double PK whose Mom and Dad are Methodist pastors and church planters. I'm hoping to go over and meet her today. I love new babies, the way they smell and their sweet little fingers and toes. Little K has me thinking about all the new things that please us with their shiny freshness.
Please share with us five things you like *especially* when they are new.
1. Sweatshirts. Yo Momma and Papa Bear went to France this fall and brought me home a zip-up sweatshirt from Paris. I love the soft, fuzzy feel of the lining. Hmmm...might have to wear it today.
2. Planning Calenders. It's silly but looking at a blank, clean calendar is refreshing. Then adding in all the things that I get to do during a month (in pencil, no pens allowed!), reminds me that I'm blessed to have a job that allows me to have so much fun!
3. Highlighters. I can't explain it. I just like new highlighters, which is why every time I take a class, I go out and buy new highlighters. It's the little things in life that make me happy.
4. Paint on walls. The paint fumes, not so much, but the clean look of new paint is refreshing. Especially when I like the color :)
5. Babies. Their fresh scent, their peacefulness when they are sleeping and the snuggling. I think I like the snuggling the best.