Thursday, December 17, 2009

All my backs are packed...

Okay, not quite. There are clothes in the dryer, batteries in the charger and I have two bills to pay. Today kind of got away from me, but I wouldn't change much...maybe would have gotten up about an hour earlier. Why is it that I felt compelled to change my sheets and clean-up a little this morning? I don't get it. I enjoyed lunch with a friend today, a pre-trip massage and adjustment and dinner with Train Guy and Adventure Boy. Train Guy was extra lovey tonight which just about melted my heart. Seriously. My Christmas gift to K & N was a weekend of kid-sitting...which Train Guy heard as a week and got really excited to spend a WEEK with me. I told him we would try a weekend first and then upgrade to a week if I survived. :)

Anyway, updates on the trip will be here sometime in the next few days. We don't have internet access at our rental houses so it may take a little while to update but never fear, I can't stay away too long!

Keep the prayers coming!

3 comments:

Me said...

51 minutes, 9 seconds.... praying for a safe, uneventful flight. muah. 8)

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you, be safe and have some fun, too. Have a blessed Christmas. Grandma Ruby

Sarah said...

I am oh so excited to hear what you all are doing there! I was happy to hear from Gina that you all arrived safely and that things are off to a good start! Hope to read all the great adventures soon! Miss you all!