Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas tree!

Yo Momma, Train Guy, Adventure Boy and I headed out to the Christmas Tree farm yesterday. We tromped all over the place searching for just the right tree, encountering many other people and their dogs, lots of prickly Christmas Trees (a strict no-no in our house!), some that were too small, many that were way to big and lots of potentially wonderful trees. It took awhile but we found just the right one...Train Guy was the first to spot it. We all took turns cutting it down, which was hard work but worth it! I guess I should have taken a picture of the decorated tree, but honestly,by the time the was hot cocoa made, crooked part of the trunk was cut off, lights and ornaments were on, I was too tired to even lift the camera...but we had fun!

Adventure Boy and I took a self-portrait. I forgot the camera was zoomed in but the more I look at the picture, the more I like it. Sweet memories.

No comments: