Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Be still my heart

Adventure Boy turned 5 last week.  We celebrated by going to the Children's Discovery Museum.  K told Adventure Boy that he could invite two friends, which he did and then there was one extra friend to hang out with Creative Guy.  Grandma R and N rounded out the group of us.

Adventure Boy wanted a Darth Vader cake just like Creative Guy's.  It wasn't quite the same but it came out pretty well!  I had to get a little creative with the sides cuz part of the sides stayed in the pan.  Sigh.  It was a reallllllllyyyyyyy yummy cake though.  If I do say so myself.

After Adventure Boy's party, we headed up to Meg's house for Emi-Pie's birthday party.  She turned 4.  I can't believe how quickly the years are going by.  Anyway, while at Emi-Pie's party, Meg asked Adventure Boy "What friends did you take to the party?"  To which he replied "Owen, Damien, Dominick and Brittany."  I love that boy.

No comments: