Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Things I'm thinking on Tuesday

  • I worked 9 and 10 hour days all the time at my previous job.  Working 9 and 10 hour days and commuting 2 1/2 hours is much harder. (I went to both jobs today, thus the longer commute.)
  • I would like there to be more re-runs of Big Bang Theory, especially at 2am when I can't sleep.
  • I would like there to be less pollen and other junk in the air so that I can breathe, so that I can sleep at 2am.
  • Everyone should have a car stalker.  I forced myself to take the bus yesterday just because I knew my car stalker might possibly stop by and leave notes of love.
  • Everyone should actually know who their car stalker is so that when the wind whips through and takes all but two of the pink post-it notes on their car, they can then text the car stalker and whine...and get a picture of what was there.
  • I bought my car stalker super sticky post-it notes.  Call me needy.
  • I've listened to the radio on the mornings I drive to work and love, love, love the DJ's on the local country station.  I do not love, love, love hearing the same.stinkin'.songs.every.morning.  I'm about done with radio for awhile.
  • I am not done with audiobooks.  Especially fiction audiobooks.  I keep trying to listen to non-fiction but I miss half of what is said most of the time, I just can't focus.  Where as the fiction audiobooks I gobble right up.  What is with that?
  • I do wish, however, that the actress who read this particular fiction audiobook I am listening to right now would not have tried to imitate a male voice.  It's more annoying than entertaining.  Oh well.
  • It's 9pm and my eyes are burning.  Sleep is beckoning.  My daily routine has changed but my night-owl tendencies are battling said routine.  *Sigh*.
  • And that is what I am thinking on a Tuesday.  Thrilling.

No comments: