I bought my Uncle a birthday card. It's still in the trunk of my car. His birthday was on the 15th.
I didn't get one for G.G. Helped throw a party for her instead.
Yo Momma left town and I realized I had done nothing for her birthday. NOTHING! And so I started to post this yesterday on her birthday, got distracted and realized I had failed again! Sigh.
In lieu of a Birthday Card, here are 10 of the things I love about Yo Momma.
10. She is a mother through and through, always wanting to take care of the people she loves.
9. That she isn't afraid to try something new...hence the text messages with words spelled wonky.
8. Her fierce loyalty and support of her children. Don't mess with Yo Momma!
7. I love singing with her...even in the morning.
6. Her laugh and smile.
5. Her generosity and kindness to others. She makes friends everywhere! (Okay, sometimes that gets
annoying but in general, I love it.)
4. How she willingly adopts people into her family...thus the many children and grandchildren that
aren't related by blood.3. Yo Momma's cooking is the bomb!
2. Her hugs.
1. That she's my mom and my friend!