- The sound of rain hitting the deck outside my window.
- NCIS re-runs.
- Pumpkin Patches, Hay Bale Maze and youth who don't whine too much because of said rain.
- Dark Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and I don't like dark chocolate that much!
- The joyous expressions on the faces of the SF Giants players as they finally ended the torture that was the playoffs...though that means there's World Series torture to come. I don't really even like baseball, but I know that winning can be easier!
- Library books.
- Laughing with new friends.
- Older friends who get it and aren't afraid to prod me gently.
- Pictures of Little Miss P on my wall, computer and phone...though they make me a little teary.
- Emi-pie calling me "Auntie Bertney".
- Train Guy's smile as three fabulous church folk greet him at the school bus with song.
- Family dinner with G.G. and Kappy.
- A place to call home.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Things making me happy edition
In no particular order some things making me happy at the moment: