Saturday, October 23, 2010

Things making me happy edition

In no particular order some things making me happy at the moment:
  • The sound of rain hitting the deck outside my window.
  • NCIS re-runs.
  • Pumpkin Patches, Hay Bale Maze and youth who don't whine too much because of said rain.
  • Dark Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and I don't like dark chocolate that much!
  • The joyous expressions on the faces of the SF Giants players as they finally ended the torture that was the playoffs...though that means there's World Series torture to come. I don't really even like baseball, but I know that winning can be easier!
  • Library books.
  • Laughing with new friends.
  • Older friends who get it and aren't afraid to prod me gently.
  • Pictures of Little Miss P on my wall, computer and phone...though they make me a little teary.
  • Emi-pie calling me "Auntie Bertney".
  • Train Guy's smile as three fabulous church folk greet him at the school bus with song.
  • Family dinner with G.G. and Kappy.
  • A place to call home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something that would really make you happy is listening to Miss P laugh. She was enjoying Grandpa Lee's finger last night as he tried to tickle her.