Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's the end of the world as we know it...or is it?

It's Saturday May 21st, 2011.  2pm.  If I were to believe a certain individual who has been in the news lately, in approximately 4 hours (my time) Jesus will be coming back...or a major earthquake will happen which will signal the beginning of Jesus coming back.  Haven't heard of any major earthquakes anywhere in the world today (and according to my source, earthquakes were to start at 6pm everywhere in the world!) so I'm gonna keep doing what I've been doing today:  reading a little, watching home improvement shows on TV, laundry and keeping the massive alligator lizard from getting inside the house. 

If, however, this earthquake does happen and I get to meet Jesus face to face today, well, let it be known that my last meal was Taco Work chips and Diet Pepsi.  :)

No comments: