Monday, November 14, 2011

What I know

I believe that I have been led on this journey of trust and faith. 

I believe that God called me, clearly, to walk down this path.

I know that it took me about two years to make the final decision.

I know that it wasn't easy and hurt a lot.

I know that it still hurts.

It hurts every time I think of people that I used to see daily.

It hurts every time I hear stories of the current situation.

I know I made the right decision.

I know God is leading.

I know that somewhere down this path I will see the growth and the reasons why.

Still, right now, it hurts.  Even if it was a choice of my own making, it still hurts.

My skin isn't very thick, yet.

I feel pretty fragile these days.

Moving on isn't as simple or easy as I had hoped it would be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hugs to you, my Sister in Christ.

scbeachgirl said...

I hear ya!