Sunday, March 9, 2008

Two weeks and counting

At this time, two weeks from today I'll be heading to the airport with Yo Momma, Jon-Boy, Debbie, Doug and Blaise. Our final destination? Pearlington, Mississippi. Two weeks! I'm excited, a little nervous and wondering where the money is going to come from but overall, just so glad to be going back to Mississippi.

I'm looking forward to hearing a little southern drawl roll off my lips (it just happens, I can't stop it!). I'm looking forward to laughing with Ben and seeing homeowners we've worked for before. I'm looking forward to driving down the road looking for "aardvarks" (inside joke). I'm looking forward to the aches and pains that come with hard physical work. I'm looking forward to "catfish friday" and rice n beans. I'm looking forward to meeting new people, putting a little more sweat equity into Pearlington and being a small part of helping someone move into their home. I'm looking forward to doing whatever God asks me to do and being the hands and feet of Jesus. I'm looking forward to Pearlington.

No comments: