Sunday, November 9, 2008

Favorite things from the weekend

This weekend listened to this CD over and over and over again. If you are into guitar driven, slightly country tinged music with amazing vocals and good rhythm, get this CD.



Friday Night was my bargain night. I had a coupon for 25% off of my total purchase at Cost Plus, which saved me money on favors for the Bridal Shower Tea I'm hosting next Sunday. I had a $15 Borders Reward which bought the above CD and a book. Then I went to the members only night at the friends of the library used book sale and bought a bunch of books for under $10. It was awesome! Though I didn't allow enough time...the people at that sale are really serious about their books!

And then there was the cake that I baked as a test for the Shower next Sunday. Sponge cake with a Meringue layer and Raspberries and Cream filling. Yep, it was good, good, good...though not so pretty. Got to work on that!

No comments: