After an exhausting election here in the states it's time for some spirit lifting! Join me with a nice cup of tea or coffee or cocoa and let's sit back and read the Funny Papers!
1. What was your favorite comic strip as a child?--Peanuts, Dennis the Menace and Family Circle
2. Which comic strip today most consistently tickles your funny bone?--Adam at Home, Pickles or Baby Blues.
3. Which Peanuts character is closest to being you?--Good question. I'm thinking a combo of Marcie and Sally. The side kick but with a little more spunk. But then I relate to Woodstock too!
4. Some say that comic strips have replaced philosophy as a paying job, so to speak. Does this ring true with you?--It seems so. Comics so easily speak to our everyday lives that many times I find truth about life within them, with a little humor thrown in.
5. What do you think the appeal is for the really long running comic strips like Blondie, Family Circus, Dennis the Menace as some examples?--They are simple and easy to relate too. That's appealing to me!
Bonus Question: Which discontinued comic strip would you like to see back in print?
That's easy...Calvin and Hobbes.