Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful...

Today I am thankful for...
  • Friends who support, encourage and love me for me
  • Snuggles and kisses from Train Guy and Adventure Boy
  • New clothes
  • 10% off coupons and discounts that making buying said new clothes a little less painful
  • A roof over my head and some funny, frustrating and wonderful housemates (Just being honest)
  • Old movies...(watching the Music Man on netflix as I write this)
  • Christmas music on the radio
  • White Chocolate Mocha's and the barista at Star$'s who makes them correctly
  • A job that challenges me
  • A God that challenges me
  • People who allow me feel what I feel, when I feel it
  • Books that inspire me, encourage me and just help me relax
  • Family
  • Blogs that inspire me, encourage me and make me laugh out loud!
  • Life

And I'm thankful for all of you who read this blog! Having an audience is awesome! :)

No comments: