Thursday, March 12, 2009

We interrupt this blog...

Today is a very special day for a very special lady. I know she reads this blog and I know that she loves to see pictures of her grandkids on this blog (which is why she reads the blog at all!) and knowing that today is her very special day I had every intention of taking a new picture of her grandkids to post and commemorate this day...it didn't happen. Searching among my pictures I found the following taken at "Church Camp", as Train Guy likes to call it, this past September. It will do the job. So without further ado, Happy Birthday Grandma Ruby! I hope your day is filled with love. XOXO
By the way the two other people in the picture are me and Ruby's daughter, known on this blog as K.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!

What gorgeous grandkids you have.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brittany...Didn't see your blog til today..Four of my favorite people in the world...THANKS XOXOXO
Grandma Ruby