Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Things I'll miss, things I won't

There are certain things that I will miss about my job.  Last night's adventure to the Food Bank is one.  I love helping out at the Food Bank and will probably do that by myself anyway, but I will miss the camaraderie of the youth and young adults...not to mention the In 'n' Out Burger/Krispy Kreme stop.  I will definitely miss these kinds of nights.

There are certain things that I will not miss though.  Like the intermittent Internet connection in my office.  I will not miss the frustration of trying to do a quick search for a youth talk and taking 15 minutes to connect and disconnect and reconnect to the Internet because the wind is blowing outside or whatever seriously stupid reason the Internet connection has.  I will not miss struggling with the Internet at work.

No comments: