Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Going to the bank

Going to the bank is not something that I've really been fond of ever. Being someone who isn't fond of small talk, makes the time spent with bank tellers not so much fun. Not that they aren't perfectly nice people, but what do you say? Nice weather? Yeah.

So today I had to go to the bank. I've had deposits to make for a while now and needed to get it done. When I pulled up I noticed a difference right away to the bank. A big difference. Instead of entering through one door, there are now three. Walk in one, look for a green light walk in another, look for another green light and enter the bank. In between door number two and three are metal detectors. If it doesn't like what you have, you get locked in. YIKES!!! I tried to open door number three a little too early but it still let me through...and when I got in the bank employees erupted in applause and cheers. I got a sticker that says Awesome too.

Of course, when I got out I immediately called K and asked "have you been to the bank lately?". She had and she yet she didn't warn me. What a friend!

I'm happy that the bank employees feel safer, especially after their experience a few months back, but I have to say, going to the bank is less appealing to me now...though I did get a sticker out of it!

No comments: