Sunday, June 14, 2009

See you on the other side

It's been one of those, well, months. For the last 4 weekends I've been at parties. Baby Showers and Graduation parties to be exact. One each weekend. It's that season of the year, which is fine but I realized yesterday that I'm tired, again. Being the introvert that I am this being with people most of the day everyday for the last four weeks has taken it's toll.

This week I volunteered at another church to lead music for their Vacation Bible School. I'm happy to lead the music, honored to be asked and am prayerful that it all goes well. But here's the catch. Their VBS runs from 9am-12noon. I don't do mornings well and I'm already tired. I know that God put this challenge before me for a reason, so I'm just gonna trust in God's ability to carry me through, put a smile on my face and a song on my heart and go for it!

Add in my job and blogging might be kind of quiet for the week! See you on the other side!

No comments: